Headlight adjustment

How do you adjust my headlights on my 02' Tahoe? I removed the dropped nose look by replacing my torsion keys and now my lights shoot to high?

I removed my lights by pulling out the 2 pins which hold the housing in place. But didn't know what to turn to lower them.

Thanks

If you look around the light housing, you will see some hex head type of screws(bolts).  These are the adjustments.  You should have two on each....one for the vertical adjustment and one for the horizontal adjustment.  When I get home today I'll try to take a picture and circle your adjustments...its actually VERY easy to do once you find them.

Eric

It's really simple.  I just pull my truck about 5'-8' away from the garage and turn on the headlights.  Pop the hood and you'll see some holes next to the plastic radiator cover.  I used a 1/2"socket extension that was about 9" long and put a metric socket on the end (can't remember the size off the top of my head)  I just gave each side a few turns and pointed my lights back down so as not to blind other motorists.

Archived