I Wooped a HEMI Today

ZZebes

Wll i did it today, i was rolling dow Highway 6 near I-10 (For thos Houstonians out there) today and i was doing around 30-35mph and a Ram Quad Cab was next to me and that HEMI Badge was staring me down and i looked over at him and he looked back and then out of nowhere he nails it and i nail it and started to pull off and when he hit 1 car length i nailed it and was pinned back in my seat and caught up and walked away from him like he was standing still :chevy:

So that made my day, when he caught up to me at the stop light he asked me what i had done to my truck and i just smiled and said "exhaust"

:seeya:

Wait...if we're talking "Engine" RPO codes here...specifically when used to describe the Vortec engines on the '01-'06 fullsize trucks/SUVs--how could you have an LQ9 RPO but state that your truck has the 5.3 liter engine?

LQ9 (again, talking about NBS trucks here) is typically found on Esky and SS, and is the "HO" 6-liter engine. The "regular" 6-liter engine is LQ4 and is found in Yukon Denalis. 5.3 liter non-Silvy engine RPO code is LM7 and is found on your typical Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon (some of them have the L59 5.3, which I suspect is the flexfuel engine?). Silvy 5.3 RPO is either L33 or L59.

Heck, just get the info from here:

http://media.gm.com/us/powertrain/en/produ...ng%20trans.html

Hehe You know it these l33s can kick some Hemi but.

My 94 4.3L Blazer beat a Quad Cab Hemi.

Must be on fast v6.

You ain't kiddin'...I have a 94' Rado (lighter than blazer) with same motor and I was recently WALKED by a Hemi MEGA-Cab.

Must be a V6 on Roids...maybe you shoud name it Barry :chevy:

Hehe You know it these l33s can kick some Hemi but.

My 94 4.3L Blazer beat a Quad Cab Hemi.

Must be on fast v6.

You ain't kiddin'...I have a 94' Rado (lighter than blazer) with same motor and I was recently WALKED by a Hemi MEGA-Cab.

Must be a V6 on Roids...maybe you shoud name it Barry :chevy:

LOL. Just because you floor it from a light, and the Ram also goes forward at the green light, doesnt necessarily mean he was racing.

Archived