Any experience with ebay fuel pump

Does anyone have any experience with fuel pump bought on eBay, with $130 price tag? Seem pretty cheap.

Some reviews say that it is not Delco fuel pump. But, when I asked the guy who sells them, he said that we buy our pumps from OE manufacture. He didn't state if it was Delco. Also he packages them in regular cardboard box, without Delco logo, but he said that he buys them in bulk, that is why they don't have Delco OE boxes.

What are your thought on this? Any experience with eBay pumps.

Thank you,

Dimedrol

It's like tires, buy it locally and save alot of possible hassle. Mine was $220 from the local auto parts store.

2000 5.3l GMC Sierra.

I purchased one a year ago off ebay, and it is still working fine, the only problem I'm having is the gauge has started to show empty again and then sometimes it reads correct.

It's like tires, buy it locally and save alot of possible hassle. Mine was $220 from the local auto parts store.

2000 5.3l GMC Sierra.

I purchased one a year ago off ebay, and it is still working fine, the only problem I'm having is the gauge has started to show empty again and then sometimes it reads correct.

That doesn't sound like it is working fine? :mad:

Sounds like you got one of the pre-2001 fuel pumps?

Archived