New/Custom Headlights

I have a black 2005 GMC SIERRA. So far I have installed a billet grille(on the bumper too), and I have painted the front grille piece (that surrounds the grille and goes between the headlights and turn signals) black. I think my front end looks pretty good. But the more I have looked at it, it just seems that the headlights and turning signal would look better without the orange in them. So now I am considering swapping the factory headlights/turn signals for either a clear version, or some type of projector headlight with a black/clear style. I have heard of angel eyes head lights, but have not really seen them anywhere. I think something with a blacked out/clear look would look awesome on my truck. The headlights I have seen on ebay seem to be cheaply made and I'm not sure how they would look in person.

Just wondering if anyone knew of a good place to buy QUALITY headlights, or would know where to get some headlights/turning signals that would look good on a black truck.... with a painted black grille piece.

Thanks for the help

• 3 weeks later...

Archived