Congrats Colts fans. You guys are some pretty classy people. Good Luck in Miami.

Our defense was pretty tired and wore out. All the flu cases and people cramping up, its no wonder my beloved Pats blew the big lead.

Well with my beloved Broncos long gone, and hometown Cowboys unceremoniously removed...I'll have to pull for the Cots. Though I have no vested interest in either team (I'm a fan of Urlacher and Manning), and I cannot stand Grossman. Either way it should be a good one in Miami. How bout that game today though!!! I forget the stat, but it was one of very few recent conference championship games to be decided by less than 10 points.

-Jay

Congrats Colts fans. You guys are some pretty classy people. Good Luck in Miami.

Our defense was pretty tired and wore out. All the flu cases and people cramping up, its no wonder my beloved Pats blew the big lead.

I agree, the Colts deserved to win, they outplayed and outcoached the Patriots. If they play the way they did in the second half they should beat the Bears.

Although the Bears defense is pretty good I still think they aren't good enough to stop the Colts offense. And the Bears offense is not even close to being good enough to keep up with the Colts. Rex Grossman would be a decent #2 QB but he is not a starter. If the Bears had a legitiment #1 I would say they would definitly win.

Archived