2007 Silverado Z71 Type 17" Wheels/tires For Sale

hotwheels57

I recently bought a 2007 Silverado truck (new body style) and have changed out the original equipment tires and wheels.

I have four original equipment 17" cast aluminum Z71 style wheels mounted on GOODYEAR "Wrangler" AT/S m&s 265-70x17 tires. They have 800 miles of use. The tires have 14/32" tread depth, which is very high for any tire. They have a tread wear rating of 360, traction rating of A, temperature rating of B and speed rated of S.

The wheels cost new approx. $300 each and the tires cost new approx. $175 each, so that's a real deal! You'd probably need to have the set re-balanced since the original tire pressure sensors have been removed (DISCOUNT TIRE says it's not really necessary). Center caps are included, but lug nuts are not included.

The wheels are 17x7.5J", 6x5.5", +31mm backspace, with center caps over the lug nuts. The finish is factory machine polished cast aluminum, five spokes.

These will mount on any new GM truck and some SUV like a Tahoe. They will mount on many slightly older GM trucks, but it's the buyers responsibility to check for their application.

I'm in northern AZ and would prefer a local sale. If shipping is desired, I would estimate the cost to be approx. $225 flat rate UPS ground. I'm asking $600.00 not including shipping.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n274/19...ocrewcabL-5.jpg

I'm new to this site, but have been a long time member of corvetteforum and chevytalk under the same username. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
$550.00 not including shipping?

are these still for sale?

I think he sold them dude, unless he put them a a 2 year layaway Kmart plan.

:thumbs: guess i need to learn how to read the posting dates . . . thanks!

Archived