Snowsport Plows Up To 100.00 Off

RealTruck

Yes you read that right! End of the year and I'm letting them out the door for 100.00 off. No shipping and Handling in US. This is a cant miss chance to nolonger bust your back shoveling, no more blowing in the cold. Plow from the comfort of your vehicle while you nieghbor is killing himself out there. I also have a referral program so if you know of anyone looking for truck accessories ( after you purchase ) send them my way have them mention your name and I'll send you a 10.00 e gift card for each person. Have to ask for DUCK

***** for this price you have to call and ask for DUCK if I'm not here mention DUCK to sales rep.*********

I had a Snowsport plow for 3 years and it worked fine on my Toyota Sequoia. Anyone want to buy it? I am selling it because I just replaced my Toyota with a Silverado 2500HD and will also buy a hydraulic plow. I am located in upstate NY.

I had a Snowsport plow for 3 years and it worked fine on my Toyota Sequoia. Anyone want to buy it? I am selling it because I just replaced my Toyota with a Silverado 2500HD and will also buy a hydraulic plow. I am located in upstate NY.

Might work better if you post in for sale/items wanted. Im not getting to good a response.

Archived