Best deal that can be had on a 17 Denali?????

Well.................It happened today! Still quite surprised as I just convinced myself to stay in this one for the long haul. 45,000 miles so once I hit 5oK value would really take a hit for trading. So the dealer calls and states I have good equity and why didn't I buy the other truck. After a snippy response as to how they scewed it up and tryed to rob me on my trade we continued. They remembered my truck from months ago as it was so clean and nice. After much discussion and almost leaving again we came to 5k under the invoice price and 300 into their holdback, plus they paid very well on my trade. 2.85% on the rate and the deal was done. The 2017 has softer seats, and a nicer ride, plus apple CarPlay. The funny and meant to happen part is that this is the truck I ordered. Because it was an ordered truck it didn't go into inventory or show as stock. They are a high volume dealer so it would have sold fast. So when I told him the vin# he calls me back and says it's here by mistake!! Pretty cool and exactly what I wanted and nothing more.

Archived