Headlight Wire Diagram?

Anyone happen to have a wire diagram for the headlights on 07+ NNBS Silverado? I'm trying to work out what the different colored wires are for so I can finish making my wire harness for my HIDs. The wire going to ht e lights have a yellow and black but the plug from the HIDs has the yellow wire in the factory harness going to black on the HIDs and the factory black wire going to red, is that right or did they put the plugs together wrong on the HIDs? I had everything hooked up correctly but one of the lights had a slight flicker to it.

EDIT: I might have posted this in the wrong section, would I have better luck posting in the How-To section?

Well, I went out and got a multimeter since mine went missing when I moved. Looks like the yellow is + and black is - like it should be but the connectors that came with the HIDs are not right, just had to pop the pins out and switch them. I also finished making my wire harness and no more flicker now, I'll have to wait till its dark to give it a good test.

I think all HID harnesses are wrong. I have read so many people that had them wrong. Most of their connectors they just flipped over. Can't be a very good fit if they can just flip the entire connector and it goes in.

Mine don't just flip over, they are keyed. I had to release the pins and relocate them. I ordered a cheap harness which is why they probably worked but the fact it was cheap could have been the cause of the flicker. I ended up taking the harness apart and just using the relay and connectors so it was plug and play. I used heavier wire, crimped and soldered the connections and used liquid tape and heat wrap to make everything nice and clean.

Archived