AM speakers with good bass

What would be a good aftermarket speaker with real good bass that will fit the new body style pickups?

Last night I put the Pioneer DEH77 that I had in my 01 Z71 in my 2500HD but haven't replaced the stock speakers yet.  Unbelieveably(Is that a word?), the stock speakers are holding up okay.  There is much more bass with the Pioneer HU compared to factory.  But, I'm going to put in my 50x4 Kenwood 848 amp and will need to upgrade the speakers.  I had Infinity's in the front and back with the 01 Z71, but they had too much emphasis on highs and not enough on bass.

Anyone know if the Pioneer TS-A1765's will work in the front doors?  They worked on my 99 Tahoe old body style, and they had great bass for the price, but Crutchfield is saying they won't fit?  I think they said they wouldn't on the Tahoe either but they did.

I'm looking for a good 3 way to put up front.  2 ways are fine for the 4x6's as they just help fill sound in the truck.

What about component speakers for the front?  Anything good out there for 200 or less for the front in components?

Thanks!

Steve

Archived