Z85 Replacement Shocks?

my trucks rolling up on 100k and i'm starting to get odd ride quality when its loaded, so i'm going to get shocks along with tires and rims within the next month or so, just curious what would be a direct or almost direct replacement for the z85 shocks? i was leaning towards KYB monomax but i'm still unsure, i'd rather not end up sodomizing my wallet for shocks if i can help it

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, its been month and there wasn't anyone here that could help you. I'm surprised! I'm pretty green and have no foresight, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I replaced mine with Bilstein HDs and have been well pleased. Of course the truck only had 500 miles on it. I put Bilsteins on every truck I have had over the past several years. Then I never have to worry about shock as long as I own the truck. I havn't worn out a set of Bilsteins yet. But thats just me.

yes i'm afraid ive wore out my welcome lol

Man, I just didn't have any real world experience that would be of any help to you. Bilsteins always come highly recommended. I'm just not sure if they have what you are looking for.

i had those or the kyb monomax, after looking into stock parts an noticed they were 35 bucks a piece i came to the conclusion that they are glorified toilet paper rolls lol

Archived