Minnesotans sign in

Roofer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo...from the southeast metro.

(Yeah, it rhymes).

You do realize that Cottage Grove get's all of Woodbury's storm water runoff, so when I piss back by my firepit it runs into the storm water pond behind my house and ultimately through your yard. :)

(Yeah, it rhymes).

You do realize that Cottage Grove get's all of Woodbury's storm water runoff, so when I piss back by my firepit it runs into the storm water pond behind my house and ultimately through your yard. :)

Since I live west of all of you when I fart it will blow your direction.

• 3 weeks later...

(Yeah, it rhymes).

You do realize that Cottage Grove get's all of Woodbury's storm water runoff, so when I piss back by my firepit it runs into the storm water pond behind my house and ultimately through your yard. :crackup:

We also get a good portion of Woodbury's sewage at our water treatment plant poop2.gif. But at least we have those cool things called trees in CG.

Oh, and remind me again where they just shot a salad dressing commercial that will air nationally (featuring Samantha Bee from The Daily Show)?

--------------

OT:

Do you know anyone that is looking for a Waverunner...that runs very well and is cheap ($2K)?

(Yeah, it rhymes).

You do realize that Cottage Grove get's all of Woodbury's storm water runoff, so when I piss back by my firepit it runs into the storm water pond behind my house and ultimately through your yard. :thumbs:

We also get a good portion of Woodbury's sewage at our water treatment plant poop2.gif. But at least we have those cool things called trees in CG.

Oh, and remind me again where they just shot a salad dressing commercial that will air nationally (featuring Samantha Bee from The Daily Show)?

WooHoo!!!.......Wait.....Wut? :crackup:

I bet Woodbury has more trees than CG. :thumbs:

(Yeah, it rhymes).

You do realize that Cottage Grove get's all of Woodbury's storm water runoff, so when I piss back by my firepit it runs into the storm water pond behind my house and ultimately through your yard. :thumbs:

WooHoo!!!.......Wait.....Wut? :crackup:

I bet Woodbury has more trees than CG. :dunno:

I bet Ramsey has the most trees. :sigh: oh wait...that's because It's almost in the sticks. :thumbs:

(Yeah, it rhymes).

You do realize that Cottage Grove get's all of Woodbury's storm water runoff, so when I piss back by my firepit it runs into the storm water pond behind my house and ultimately through your yard. :D

WooHoo!!!.......Wait.....Wut? :lol:

I bet Woodbury has more trees than CG. :lol:

More yuppies too!

:D

More yuppies too!

:lol:

True, and soon we will BOTH be in the "New East Side" (if ya know what I mean) :D .

As soon as my kids are out of school (my youngest is in 4th grade), I am SO outta here!!!

I am thinking Hastings or maybe even south of Hastings. I want to be near the river.

More yuppies too!

True, and soon we will BOTH be in the "New East Side" (if ya know what I mean) :D .

:D eh? I Didn't know that was happening out there.

Yep, it started as soon as they started building low-income housing. The Asians are flocking to Woodbury and CG in droves.

More yuppies too!

Oh I know. Before Washington County went to the 800 mhz radio system, it was fun listening to Woodbury PD on the scanner. Not the upscale city everyone thinks it is.

As soon as my kids are out of school (my youngest is in 4th grade), I am SO outta here!!!

I am thinking Hastings or maybe even south of Hastings. I want to be near the river.

Newport is on the river AND closer!

Newport is on the river AND closer!

But it's a dump and way too close to the RR tracks. :)

It was a joke duuuuuude! But I agree...mostly. The Woodbury/Newport border has some kick ass houses on it.

------

On a side note, you should have seen the houses I saw when I was staging at the Forest Lake fire today. They were amazing. The area was very secluded, the houses were brand new...just paradise.

Archived