Posting

Shaners

Dang! I'm still fourth in total posts! I know I can't touch Mervz, but I post here all the time and I can't beat the kid, a Texan, a mountain man, or a Yankee.

Well, I guess I'll just have to come up with more fresh(plagered) material!

LOL...  sorry man but if you count Mervz, then you are fifth!!!   The General is fourth!!!

I just wish I had more to post about, but "the mountain man" is full of too much info and I can't keep up!!!!

I want to thank everyone (not just the moderators) that post at GM-Trucks.com .  This is a great place to find out information, and it's alot of fun too.  You never know what to expect...   (I love a great challange).!!!

O.K., start with the age jokes! I'll get you young'uns yet! (that's yow'uns to the New Englanders)

My brain is so sotted with alcohol, an anurism would be a direct path!!!

GBA

Quote: from Shaners on 11:45 pm on April 20, 2001

LOL...  sorry man but if you count Mervz, then you are fifth!!!   The General is fourth!!!

I just wish I had more to post about, but "the mountain man" is full of too much info and I can't keep up!!!!

I want to thank everyone (not just the moderators) that post at GM-Trucks.com .  This is a great place to find out information, and it's alot of fun too.  You never know what to expect...   (I love a great challange).!!!

I think he didn't count Mervz and listed me as "The kid".

Well you know guys it isn't all about quantity, it about quality.  I myself am too busy out chasing women and beer to post here all the time.  Not making excuses, but all the guys ahead of me in post quantity must not have any life away from GMTC.....

Quote: from General Lee 01 on 12:11 am on April 21, 2001

I guess Friz thinks Mervz isn't on our level. He's the king, the mommy, or whatever you want to call him, and we're the children. So he (Friz) rates himself among the children.  

LOL

He is the King, the Big Pimp Daddy that gave us this wonderful websit to play on. I guess he keeps josh too busy doing all the work! LOL

Quote: from Kansas Kid on 2:20 am on April 21, 2001

Well you know guys it isn't all about quantity, it about quality.  I myself am too busy out chasing women and beer to post here all the time.  Not making excuses, but all the guys ahead of me in post quantity must not have any life away from GMTC.....

You got that right (The no life away from GMTC part) LOL

Quote: from Kansas Kid on 2:20 am on April 21, 2001

.  I myself am too busy out chasing women and beer to post here all the time

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Now it would be worth it if you actually found one of them!!!

Archived