Gmt-900 Windshield Wipers

What is up with the wipers? has anyone replaced theres? if so, which did you use. i bought some Bosch, but the way the factory ones connect is completely different than any aftermarket ones. Can you only use factory wipers?

im not worried about knowing which set of wipers are worse or better, i just wanna know whats up with the mounting.

What is up with the wipers? has anyone replaced theres? if so, which did you use. i bought some Bosch, but the way the factory ones connect is completely different than any aftermarket ones. Can you only use factory wipers?

im not worried about knowing which set of wipers are worse or better, i just wanna know whats up with the mounting.

In Anco the part # you need is C-22-PB. You can also use a # SP-22 with a MC4 adapter. Both are OE exact replacements.

were they for a classic?

were they for a classic?

GMT-900

You need Trico Neoform 16-2213. They are the OEM replacement for these trucks. I get mine at Advance Auto but anyone who carries Trico Neoforms should have them.

Mike

thanks! ill get em on my lunch break. the Bosch's i bought fit on my dads 05 Duramax, so hes keeping those cuz i can only return one of them b/c i opened the other one, so i figured why have one sittin around. worked out good.

Archived