Post Pictures Of Your Trucks

JRLZ71

If you pick something stick with it. I can never commit. I get bored with the look of mine every 6 months or so and. Change it. Next step is to do a 2/4 drop from stock

I'm going to try my best, I can never either though. I average a new car (not literally new, but different) 1 every 11 months so I'm trying to do my best to keep interest and do something I'm going to love. I'm putting on my 2.5 level so I force myself to narrow the choice to tire brand insteand of size as well. I absolutely love the truck I have now so I'm thinkin its a keeper, otherwise I wouldn't put any money into it. And is the 2/4 drop considered slamming it or is it just a little lower than stock?

A slam to me is basically having to change a bunch of things including c-notching, a arms, springs, and cutting wheel wells

• Like 1

Im only gonna go 2/4 so it is still somewhat usable

Pretty sure slam means air bagged and sparking down the road when laid out

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

That is laying frame

Thought it was one and the same. Since I'll be keeping the 4wd I've played with the idea of building a "street truck" next

That is still pretty cool though, a truck is a truck imo. I dont know much about lowered trucks so I figured I'd ask. If you go with the street truck idea, what all would you add/ upgrade? I'd figure that would cost a pretty penny.lol

If I went that route with my next one I'd do a 4/6 drop with upgrades to the suspension and steering as well as performance upgrades. Idk if it'd be a practical build on my firefighter budget though lol

I would do a single cab short bed 2wd and drop it 2/4 or 4/6 and drop in an lq9 built with either a blower or twin turbos. Too much??? Obviously a 14 bolt and 80e swap would have to be done as well

Sent while drinkin' a cold one...

Ha I don't think there is ever such a thing as too much and I am actually about to begin "volunteer" work at my local fire station! But anyways 2 days til I have my level on, super excited and will post pics when finished

Alrighty so I ended up throwing the 2.5 " level in the front but did not throw the 2" block in the back. The front sits 1" lower than the rear so it still has a small lean but not too noticeable. Still absolutely love how it looks and will probably add the 3" spindle lift at the end of summer once my tires and rims are on there. post-122306-0-63955300-1399441804_thumb.jpg

post-122306-0-63955300-1399441804_thumb.jpg

• Like 1