How-To: GMT900 Tow Mirror Install.

MikeNH

The passenger mirror has the ambient temp sensor in it for the engine, AND each door has a Control module/harness in them for the type of mirrors it has.

I have priced it out. To buy it all outright it is around 990 bucks, so 1500 installed is about right. ( its not a quick bolt and go as programing has to be done as well)

AND, BLUE?? haha.. Try Chrome caps or black...

When you talk to GM about this type, they refer to them as "VERTICAL " towing mirrors.

NOT available with cameras over the counter, the camera units link to the Interface on the Infotainment center.

If you buy some and plug them in, your truck will code and run in limp home mode

Good luck ...

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I have a 2017 Canyon Denali that I'd like to put the Clear View mirrors on my truck and the dealer ship wont tell me if ot's pre wired for tows with turn signals . My rpo code says there dl9's and I cant locate any info on how to wire them if not plug and play . Has any one done this to their Canyon Denali ?? Thanks !!!!

DSC00766.JPG

I BIT the bullet and ordered a set of the Clear View mirrors with the turn signal lighting ! If I can't wire them for the signals does any one know of some one that can do it ??  I live in Clearwater Fl but willing to travel a few miles !!! 

• 1 month later...

Archived