Recommended Dealers For Service In Southeast Pa?

dan61psu

Hey everyone - brand new Silverado owner here...not even 400 miles on the beauty...but have a problem that I need to get fixed under warranty. What SE PA dealer do you all recommend for service? I hate crappy dealer service shops, and was very lucky to find an outstanding Mazda dealer with my last car...but that's no more :lol:

I am in King of Prussia. Carfagno, Fred Beans, Kelly, Thomas, Del are all nearby. Anone love or hate any of these?

Hey everyone - brand new Silverado owner here...not even 400 miles on the beauty...but have a problem that I need to get fixed under warranty. What SE PA dealer do you all recommend for service? I hate crappy dealer service shops, and was very lucky to find an outstanding Mazda dealer with my last car...but that's no more :lol:

I am in King of Prussia. Carfagno, Fred Beans, Kelly, Thomas, Del are all nearby. Anone love or hate any of these?

I've heard good things about Fred Beans, but I'm not from that area. Sorry about the issue.

Might be out of the way but if you can find jones gmc they are top notch. It's were i got my 2011, and they are very concerned with the customers. They will go out of there way to make sure everything is right.

• 1 month later...
Might be out of the way but if you can find jones gmc they are top notch. It's were i got my 2011, and they are very concerned with the customers. They will go out of there way to make sure everything is right.

I really can't comment on who to go too, but Thomas is definitely off my list of recomendations. I had an issue with a job they overcharged me for and all I can say is that I will never send another cent to Tom Ercalony (or however it is spelled). Jones sponsors allot at the Buck and was decent when I bought my yukon but I never had to take it in for service.

• 2 months later...

I am in Conshy and I just brought my 2011 Yukon to Faulkner GMC in Trevose...so far so good but I have not received it back yet....I'm glad I purchased it used, I got rear ended on Ridge Pike 2 weeks after I bought it...so I went ahead and brought it to the dealer's body shop to have them install my remote start, repair my rear window defroster, and get a good 3 stage polish and wax done before winter. I will post back after I am done dealing with them.

Hey everyone - brand new Silverado owner here...not even 400 miles on the beauty...but have a problem that I need to get fixed under warranty. What SE PA dealer do you all recommend for service? I hate crappy dealer service shops, and was very lucky to find an outstanding Mazda dealer with my last car...but that's no more :)

I am in Conshy and I just brought my 2011 Yukon to Faulkner GMC in Trevose...so far so good but I have not received it back yet....I'm glad I purchased it used, I got rear ended on Ridge Pike 2 weeks after I bought it...so I went ahead and brought it to the dealer's body shop to have them install my remote start, repair my rear window defroster, and get a good 3 stage polish and wax done before winter. I will post back after I am done dealing with them.

Well..my review is in...body work was good...but they ripped me off on the detail..they did not polish the truck..but they charged me 160 bucks for a detail :thumbs:...I won't be back to Faulkner unless they make this right. I have a note in to the service advisor.

If you had any paint work done, they wouldn't have been able to polish or run a buffer over it for a couple of months. however in that case they shouldn't have charged that much for a detail...

I didn't know you were doing body work, I would have recommended the guy I deal with for body work. It would have been a hike for you but well worth the trouble. I'm not a fan dealership body shops.

If you had any paint work done, they wouldn't have been able to polish or run a buffer over it for a couple of months. however in that case they shouldn't have charged that much for a detail...

I didn't know you were doing body work, I would have recommended the guy I deal with for body work. It would have been a hike for you but well worth the trouble. I'm not a fan dealership body shops.

they are refunding me the detail...the body work was just the rear bumper and the hitch..they removed them and repainted it...so they could run a buffer on the rest of the car...they were pretty easy about refunding me the money....the only reason I went to the dealer is because I wanted to have remote start added and I needed the rear defroster repaired since the previous owner managed to scratch the bottom couple of lines..so I figured since it was so minor I'd just go for convenience

Archived