Truck withdrawal

jro909

So i generally don't drive my truck on my weekends off from work and you really don't know how wonderful your GMT is until you have gone days without driving it....i drove my truck home tonight after it sat for 3 days and my god it was like driving it the day i bought it...just shareing my thoughts

Try deploying for five months or longer and being stuck driving a Ford Ranger so something smaller!... it takes a bit to get use to climing back into your GMT-900. But your right, there is nothing sweeter when you drive your truck again for the first time.

Try deploying for five months or longer and being stuck driving a Ford Ranger so something smaller!... it takes a bit to get use to climing back into your GMT-900. But your right, there is nothing sweeter when you drive your truck again for the first time.

I did, almost 7 months of driving whatever was available (never a GM) in Afghanistan. Missed the truck BIG time!

Try commerical fishing for 4 and half months with out driving at all . Then going back in my 6 year old truck now and it feels new like the day i bought it . seats are so comfortable , Feels so fast compared to 9 knots lol and the freedom of going where i want seems amazing but everything is amazing when you get back on land after that long .

Archived