Opinions please, just got my new wheels and tires on.

BlkSilverado2011

Whats up everyone I know this is late, but just got my new wheels on and the factories off.

The wheels are 20x9 Raceline Rampage with 0 offset and tires are Falken Rocky Mountain 275/60R20

Thank you everyone for looking and the comments.

med_gallery_105342_1844_66020.jpg

med_gallery_105342_1844_16045.jpg

med_gallery_105342_1844_127141.jpg

med_gallery_105342_1844_58747.jpg

med_gallery_105342_1844_90489.jpg

Looks great, love black rims. Enjoy them!

Thank you

Those look good. Specs on lift? Also, lose the chrome steps/ door handles. They don't really go with the theme of your truck.

lol thank you, I know I will remove the handles tomorrow, but might get some plasti dip and do the steps.

Sorry I got 1 inch bodylift and 3 inch level on the front and additional 1 inch on the back.

I like yours Blackout.

lol thank you, I know I will remove the handles tomorrow, but might get some plasti dip and do the steps.

Sorry I got 1 inch bodylift and 3 inch level on the front and additional 1 inch on the back.

I like yours Blackout.

Thankyou. Your truck will look much better without the added chrome. I doubt the plasti dip will hold up well on your steps but it's worth a shot. I think you should go with a step like NFab or Go Rhino, and go ahead and paint your front end and rear bumper too. :thumbs:

Looks good. Yeah I was going to say add some chrome (ie mirrors etc) to balance with door handles, rear bumper and running boards or loose all chrome. Still looks good as is though. :thumbs:

Post up some pics with the towing mirrors on. I've got some coming too.

Scuffed with sandpaper, sprayed with etching primer, color and clear.

I will have to try that.

Looks good. Yeah I was going to say add some chrome (ie mirrors etc) to balance with door handles, rear bumper and running boards or loose all chrome. Still looks good as is though. :thumbs:

Post up some pics with the towing mirrors on. I've got some coming too.

Thank you and I will.

okay well, update I got my mirrors on and chrome handles off. Next will be blacking out the rest. The mirrors I got for a good price $148 pair from a store on ebay. They are new and were boxed really good. I took pictures of the packaging and install the wires even came with the new push plugs to hold the wire in place. If anyone wants to know the store or even the auction number (well, it was a buy it now auction w/free installation) I can provide that to them.

med_gallery_105342_1844_532269.jpg

med_gallery_105342_1844_154804.jpg

gallery_105342_1844_360555.png

Archived