New GMC owner Maple Ridge BC, Canada

Matte454

Well, its my first New off the lot truck, here is a pic

Had lots of gms before, first new one so its quite the learning curve, looking to do the minor classy mods to my truck, dont want to mess up warranty, reliability or the smooth ride that keeps the wife happy on backroads. look forward to learning from you all and hope i can add to the forum

2012 sierra nevada edition 4x4 4.8l crew cab, yes it was a "Chrome days" truck lol.

gmctruck.jpg

Previous trucks

1999 sierra sle 4.8l auto 2wd, was a bit of a beater, had 400k, swapped engines and ran it until the junk yard engine i put in started knocking and leaking too badly.

IMG_0128.jpg

1984 Chevy scottsdale k10, 4" lift, 305 HO from monte carlo ss, 700r4 with stall converter, headers, duals, all emissions gear removed, great truck!!

155216_10150100808005482_608795481_7845157_1111990_n.jpg

1976 GMC sierra c20, 454, th400, 410 gears, port and polished, firestone airbags, in the family since new, its what i learned to drive on.

000_0172.jpg

Thanks! Marc from Georgia I can see you have good color taste! Midnight blue metallic looks nice. Haha the pictures show all the trucks at their best. Both old ones I still see on the road from time to time, the red chev is now on 12" of lift and 38s and the 454 is a rebar hauling truck.... Makes me sad to see them accumulating dents and dings and being beat to death by their new owners. I mean they are trucks and I use them as such but I genuinely care for them.

Thanks! Marc from Georgia I can see you have good color taste! Midnight blue metallic looks nice. Haha the pictures show all the trucks at their best. Both old ones I still see on the road from time to time, the red chev is now on 12" of lift and 38s and the 454 is a rebar hauling truck.... Makes me sad to see them accumulating dents and dings and being beat to death by their new owners. I mean they are trucks and I use them as such but I genuinely care for them.

Thanks. I still have my old '76 Chevy pickup project that I will one day get to fixing up. Mine is only a 1/2 ton, 350. Couldn't imagine getting rid of either of them.

i wish had the climate, land, money to keep my old vehicles, here in the westcoast in canada if you leave a vehicle for a few months the interior will start rotting and outside rusting

Archived