Does anyone have super swampers?

I was looking at the super swamper m-16. They look very agressive and claim to be quiet and smooth. I am putting my 2" leveling kit,2" rear blocks and 1.5 body lift on soon and thinking about using stock rims but maybe getting some new ones.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

I was looking at the super swamper m-16. They look very agressive and claim to be quiet and smooth. I am putting my 2" leveling kit,2" rear blocks and 1.5 body lift on soon and thinking about using stock rims but maybe getting some new ones.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

What size you looking at? From what i've heard there a pretty good tire thats pretty quiet on the road and decent in the mud, whats the price on the tires?

Swampers are a bad ass looking tire but as stated they wear fast. I had 42x18,5 x16 TSL's on my 87 and at about 5-6000 miles they were half gone as they are a soft compound tire.
we get some pics of that beast?

Sent from my smartass iPhone using Tapatalk

Swampers are a bad ass looking tire but as stated they wear fast. I had 42x18,5 x16 TSL's on my 87 and at about 5-6000 miles they were half gone as they are a soft compound tire.
we get some pics of that beast?

No, I wish I still had some pics of it. All I can say is picture a 87 Dark Blue Chevy truck with 10" Rancho suspension lift, 3" body lift, twin RS 5000 shocks at each corner, duel steering stablizer, roll bar with 5 KC daylighters 2 more faceing out the back, push-grill guard with 2 more KC daylighters and 42X18.5X16 TSL Swampers. That truck was my boy.

I thought real bad about buying another 87 and doing the same thing to it but all I can find in that year is a bucket of rust. Bought the truck new in 87 and started the build when it was a month old and started with 36" Ground Hawgs then went to 38' Swampers then to 42" Swampers as the truck grew bigger and bigger.

Drove the truck for 4 years without any problems with the police some would give me the thumbs up then they start hitting lifted truck real hard on the fifth year I had it, I started getting pulled over that seemed like everytime I took it out (Daily driver) even though I had the truck legal with bumpers and tires sticking out to the limit it got to be a real pain in the ass getting pulled over and checked so the last year I had it I sold the tires and rims and kept everything else hoping to build another some year down the road but never happened due to the reasons stated.

Dang man that sucks. Those are my favorite trucks by far I love that body style. Im trying to get my hands on k5 an old man has but he loves that thing. What size axles and gearing were you running with that big of a tire? And I know what ya mean it's getting harder and harder to find one in good shape to restore

Archived