Once a solution has been found for your problem, please follow up

Shredzy

Question

After you find out the exact cause and a solution for a problem, please come back to the forum and post what the solution was for the problem.

So often in searching the forum for a problem & a fix for it I find where someone has a similar problem, but they fail to come back and inform us what was done to correct the problem.

I am sure everyone would appreciate it!

Thank you

2 answers to this question

I'd like to extend that request to every single automotive & powersport related website on the internet.

I can't count how many wasted hours I've searched, & read page after page ... only to find the OP fell off the face of the earth .. and the problem was never resolved .... :banghead:

I'd like to extend that request to every single automotive & powersport related website on the internet.

I can't count how many wasted hours I've searched, & read page after page ... only to find the OP fell off the face of the earth .. and the problem was never resolved .... :banghead:

I agree! Isn't that part of the reason to join any forum is to help others or find assistance with problems?

One thing I have tried with a little success is to send a PM (private message) from the forum site to the OP (original poster) to see what they found was the solution to the problem. Sometimes you get a response, sometimes not.

Archived