Tires question for 20" rims

iceman1998

Hey guys i'm looking for a little direction. I have a 2007 GMC Sierra NBS. The truck is completely stock other then a Rough country 2" leveling kit. The truck came from the factory with 20" rims and it also has wheel sensors to monitor the tire pressure. The stock tires on the rims are 275/55R20. My question is i'm thinking for putting a larger tire on to replace the Goodyear eagle LS2's. i want to put a set of BFGoodrich All Terrain's on. If i go larger it that mess and computer monitored things up? i would like to either go 275/65R20 or 285/65R20 will this screw anything up?

thanks in advance!

Speedometer, needs to be recalibrated. With a level a 275/60 or 285/55 word be nice. Its just at the 33" mark. Your stock tires are 31.9"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure a dealer could program a non stock size. A black bear tune unchains the truck. Drivability is vastly improved.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

It won't screw up anything, it'll just make your MPH a little off. A little. If you have GPS on your phone or elsewhere, use that to figure out what your new 55, 65, etc. are.

You should consider a tune though, still. You gain HP, MPG and driveability all in one fell swoop.

Archived