Nerf Bar Bolts

I just picked up Factory Bars off a GMT 900 Silverado 1500. It has the bracket attached to the Bars, but didnt come with bolts. Any suggestions on install, bolt size, etc. would be appreciated.

I just picked up Factory Bars off a GMT 900 Silverado 1500. It has the bracket attached to the Bars, but didnt come with bolts. Any suggestions on install, bolt size, etc. would be appreciated.

Anyone have experience with OEM Nerf Bars?

Why didn't they come with any hardware ?

Check with yiur local dealer maybe you can buy the "hardware" package or they might have extras kicking around. Worth a try

If I remember correctly there were small J clips and bolts all around. Gunna be hard to match up specific sizes and bolts. Good luck with that.

Why didn't they come with any hardware ?

Check with yiur local dealer maybe you can buy the "hardware" package or they might have extras kicking around. Worth a try

If I remember correctly there were small J clips and bolts all around. Gunna be hard to match up specific sizes and bolts. Good luck with that.

I bought these off a guy who lifted his truck 7'' and he didnt like the look. He misplaced the hardware. He sold them to me for 200. There chrome and no scratches. Id say its a great deal.

Archived