China Releases our Crew!

mblrds

Now that our aircrew is on their way back, what's next? I don't believe that the plane is worth salvaging. A double engine and prop change will take a week. One day to do low power and high power checks, and one day to do a check flight. Nine days total maintenance if everything goes perfect. This is omitting possible flight control problems. The Chinese took anything that was worth any intel. Scrap the bird.

I say we put the economic screws to them. No more "Made in China" coming into this country ever!

Sell all the good arms and ships to Taiwan.

I have no sympathy for a country that holds my Armed Forces brothers and sisters hostage!

I'm not real happy with the Bush Administration for letting it go this long, either! I'll reserve comments for Dubya later after the rest is ironed out. He still has a chance to get back in my favor.

(Edited by Friz at 10:10 pm on April 11, 2001)

Quote: from Friz on 11:09 pm on April 11, 2001

I'm not real happy with the Bush Administration for letting it go this long, either! I'll reserve comments for Dubya later after the rest is ironed out. He still has a chance to get back in my favor.

(Edited by Friz at 10:10 pm on April 11, 2001)

Imagine how long the China situation would of lasted if Clinton was still President or if Gore won the election.  Remember how long the Iran hostage situation went on during the Carter Administration?  Somewhere around a year, if I remember.  Now that one took too long to resolve.  It wasn't until Reagan got sworn in that the

hostages were released.

Quote: from TheScaryGuy on 2:44 am on April 13, 2001

I still say we nuke'm.........They have an over population problem anyways don't they?

So I'm guessing you want to die in a nuclear war?  If we try to nuke them, there will be a bomb in our laps with minutes of when ours would hit the ground.

Archived