gm service locations, orange ca.

vdubpower

any recommendations on Indy service places for gm in orange ca?

i ve been to my local dealers, Selman, and tustin ranch and i just dont trust them, they are always telling me to do this service and that service...even when i told them one of the services mentioned was already done by a previous dealer visit, they make some BS reason to do it again...

just want to find a trustworthy place if possible

I go to the GMC dealer in Bakersfield of the Chevy dealer in Delano if you dont mind a drive

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

There isnt too many active members who frequent the forum that live on this side of the country

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

• 1 year later...

There isnt too many active members who frequent the forum that live on this side of the country Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

What's up with that? 'Cause I was hoping to find out the same thing, even though I'm the Los Angeles South Bay. But still, I'd like to find a reliable service station either around here or in Orange County. Especially a place that has experience with lifted/modded trucks and knows what they're doing when it comes to wheel alignments and such.

What's up with that? 'Cause I was hoping to find out the same thing, even though I'm the Los Angeles South Bay. But still, I'd like to find a reliable service station either around here or in Orange County. Especially a place that has experience with lifted/modded trucks and knows what they're doing when it comes to wheel alignments and such.

Well i can give you places in Bakersfield but it is a drive. And i am trying to boost membership here

Bakersfield is so far, though. lol It's so far that my mom would rather take a train there than drive. You know, I've never actually been to Bakersfield. With Kern County Raceway Park there now, and with Irwindale Speedway unfortunately closing, I'll be going to Bakersfield for the K&N Pro Series races... hopefully.

Hopefully we get more members in here by the time I get my truck. I've been doing a lot of reading on this site, and it seems the first and most important thing I should do to my truck is re-gear it to 4.10 to accommodate the future 2.5" lift I'll get on it. That won't be for a few years from now. So I'm hoping by then, we get some more members in here. It is nice to know that there are some people in this state who have great taste in trucks. With that said, nice to meet ya.

Bakersfield is so far, though. lol It's so far that my mom would rather take a train there than drive. You know, I've never actually been to Bakersfield. With Kern County Raceway Park there now, and with Irwindale Speedway unfortunately closing, I'll be going to Bakersfield for the K&N Pro Series races... hopefully.

Hopefully we get more members in here by the time I get my truck. I've been doing a lot of reading on this site, and it seems the first and most important thing I should do to my truck is re-gear it to 4.10 to accommodate the future 2.5" lift I'll get on it. That won't be for a few years from now. So I'm hoping by then, we get some more members in here. It is nice to know that there are some people in this state who have great taste in trucks. With that said, nice to meet ya.

Meet going on in castaic on june 13. Post in of of those threads in the regional area so i have a way to track members please

• 5 months later...

I know it's an older thread and my answer is late, but I know a place, Tom's Tires, that meets all your exact requirements. I've used them a lot. Great alignment guy(s) and top end/newest tech, racks. They have great selection of tires in stock (huge warehouse). They sell and install coil overs, dbl and triple off road shocks and lift kits etc. Also all the basics - OLF, rotations tuneups etc etc. They're in Long beach, on Willow and the cross street is Redondo (I believe). You can find them on line and check them out that way. Best of luck.

Jim

Archived