NDSU pulled it out 20-0 in a pretty ugly game. Once again their defense led the way. They held SDSU running back to 4 yards in 8 carries. This is the same back that put up 202 yards in the first 3 quarters against Nebraska just last week and was averaging 187 yards a game. They held SDSU to -32 yards rushing as a team ( that's no typo, -32 yards). Next week will be a big game against #5 Northern Iowa who is undefeated and beat Iowa State earlier in the year.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if Indy is kicking themselves in the butt yet? Dummies!!

I bet some days they are, and really I can see why they let Manning go, it really was the only way they could "in the for seeable future" get a qb that could do a decent job of "replacing" Manning. I as a broncos fan was quite worried about how he would be after neck surgeries and messing with nerves. I'm definitely glad Indy let him go though.

• 1 month later...

Besides the K-State game and a 1 point win at UNI, the Bison won by at least 15 points in the other 9 games, including 3 shutouts. The QB Brock Jensen set the 1AA record with his 44th win in 4 years.

• 2 weeks later...

NDSU is on to the FCS Quarterfinals with a 38-7 win over Furman. It was a close game till the Bison opened it up in the 3rd quarter. Coastal Carolina comes to town next Saturday for a game actually televised on ESPN.

In a shock to all Bison nation CBS Sports leaked that coach Bohl will be named the new head coach at Wyoming. He must love a challenge, his current team at NDSU would beat Wyoming 9 of 10 times. It couldn't have come at a worse time. The last thing these kids need is a distraction like this when they are trying to 3-peat as champs.

Archived