Normally I think the NCAA has too many rules and regulations, but I think they need to implement a rule about hiring coaches before the season of their current team over. Having teams play in bowl games with an interim coach is crap and in the NDSU situation now there is a distraction added to the pressure. But my bro does go to school at Wyoming so I hope he can do good things for that program.

On an NFL note, Broncos scored 50+ again, now if our defense could just learn to show up for a complete game it would be awesome. OH and 64yard F.G. to set the NFL record!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will coach as long as the Bison are in playoffs. He has made offers to 5 of his assistants to go with him at last report which could gut the program. We could go from 3 championships in a row to a .500 record quickly.

Looks like Manning will get both the season records for TDs and yards. The guy is just amazing.

Broncos looked like crap tonight. defense and special teams were horrid and more three and outs on offense tonight than I have seen in a long time. Made a good effort at the end, but let san diego keep the ball too long and had no time to finish it off.

NDSU moves on with a 48-14 win over Coastal Carolina. They racked up 623 yards including 424 rushing while only giving up 281. We had a 40 minute to 20 advantage in time of possession. On to the semifinals against New Hampshire.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!

We were actually hoping for a shutout. All we hear before the games with southern teams is how the Bison can't handle their speed. K State is the only team we have played in the last few years that was actually faster in the skilled positions than we are. I haven't seen a FCS team yet that was faster than us. Ask Sam Houston State about "southern speed", we have beaten them handily in the last 2 National Championship games.

Frisco here we come! The Bison won their semifinal game 52-14 over New Hampshire. One UNH score was a pick six and the other was a late 4th quarter score against the Bison 3rd string defense. Talk about peaking at the right time, the scores in the playoffs have been 34-7, 48-14 and 52-14. After we beat Towson we will be Champs for the 3rd year in a row.

• 2 weeks later...

The NDSU Bison rolled to a 3rd straight FCS National Championship 35-7 over Towson. They dominated the 4 games in the playoffs by outscoring their opponents 173-42. They went 43-2 in the last 3 years and have won 24 in a row. They are only the third team to go all season undefeated and second to 3peat in FCS history.

The NDSU Bison rolled to a 3rd straight FCS National Championship 35-7 over Towson. They dominated the 4 games in the playoffs by outscoring their opponents 173-42. They went 43-2 in the last 3 years and have won 24 in a row. They are only the second team to go all season undefeated and second to 3peat in FCS history.

Impressive year, streak and team. As for the rest of the predictions above, it's a fun read.

• 2 weeks later...

After watching last weekends games my guess is Pats over the Broncos and Seahawks over the 9ers. SB is Seahawks over the Pats in a close one 24-21.

Archived