aFe 51-32332 Air Intake. Any thoughts?

I was going to just slap in a K&N filter but I almost got talked into this. Could get it for 250 plus tax. Has anyone used this intake or a similar aFe intake?

Any feedback would be awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Is it completely sealed? The stock is sealed and legit. I would look into swapping out the tube from the throttle body to intake. I've heard the best results from that. Look into Airaid.

Edit-- I just looked up the part number it does not look sealed from the engine heat so I would steer clear. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackbear Performance did a dyno test using different intakes. They came to the conclusion that the stock air box with a Airaid tube is your best bet for performance output. Replacing the stock filter with a aftermarket one may free up a little more airflow as well.

Thanks DJones and Anthony. I was concerned that itbwas just half the box. I can't find any reviews for it either.

The Blackbear info is really helpful. I had originally planned to just do the K&N filter. That will probably be my plan for now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

If there was a company that came out with just the tube, that would be ideal. I did this from 4" conduit from Home Depot on my 2004 Canyon following instructions from a forum. Worked great. The 2014 would be way more difficult to fabricate a tube due to the 90 degree bend and offsets.

Blackbear Performance did a dyno test using different intakes. They came to the conclusion that the stock air box with a Airaid tube is your best bet for performance output. Replacing the stock filter with a aftermarket one may free up a little more airflow as well.

GM stock filter has been found to flow as good as aftermarket, gains will be in that tube

I was going to just slap in a K&N filter but I almost got talked into this. Could get it for 250 plus tax. Has anyone used this intake or a similar aFe intake? Any feedback would be awesome. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I've had the intake on my truck since September. I'm happy with it, is there anything specific that you would like to know?

Archived