4wheeler or side by side?

I thought about the same thing.

Grizzly is the leading vote for me so far. What tires you guys run/use?

You'd also be able to get a griz most likely for under 9g unlike the 11k plus can ams.

I prefer smaller tread tires because they last longer and they don't kill all driveability as big tread tires like gorilla silverbacks

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd also be able to get a griz most likely for under 9g unlike the 11k plus can ams.

I prefer smaller tread tires because they last longer and they don't kill all driveability as big tread tires like gorilla silverbacks

What tires you guys running?

On my Rancher, I had ITP Mudlites that were pretty good.

I think I'm gonna get the ITP XTR's this time or the Maxxis Mudzilla's, Bighorns, & Mud Bugs.

I think you'd like the Yamaha... Go ride one!!! :pimp:

My uncle had one, I loved it & it was an '07 or '08 model 660.

Very Fun to drive!

What is your purpose for this rig? Both have pros and cons. Also, what is the terrain you anticipate most?

Pretty much trail riding, some light duty around the house and farm.

Where I live this the best riding, imo, in the mountains.

Terrain; hardpack/gravel roads, rocky trails, mud holes, steep hills/trails etc.

• 2 weeks later...

for work I run a bunch of Honda Foreman 450 Es. we also have one Polaris Sportsman 500 and a RZR 800. The Honda s are old, very old. The Sportman and RZR are way more enjoyable to run but in a very short time have costed way more to maintain. outside some plastic repairs we haven't touched the Hondas. having said that I think it comes down to what kind of user you are. recreational riding with friends I would prefer the RZR with tunes crankin. Riding solo for work id take the honda.

for work I run a bunch of Honda Foreman 450 Es. we also have one Polaris Sportsman 500 and a RZR 800. The Honda s are old, very old. The Sportman and RZR are way more enjoyable to run but in a very short time have costed way more to maintain. outside some plastic repairs we haven't touched the Hondas. having said that I think it comes down to what kind of user you are. recreational riding with friends I would prefer the RZR with tunes crankin. Riding solo for work id take the honda.

Yeah for Honda are actually work on the farm, tough ass fourwheelers.

Just wanting something more fun on the trail and such.

Getting a '14 Grizzly 700 PS, Blue most likely.

Would like to get a Outty 800/1000 XT, but more costly and repair costs would be higher.

The durabilty is just not there yet, imo.

Archived