My 2014 LTZ is FINALLY Here!!

LTZTom

Just got back from the dealer after seeing my new truck for the first time. It looked great and I had an added surprise...NO SLIDING REAR WINDOW!! I talked to the dealer about not wanting it when I ordered the truck and he said he'd try to delete it. So I don't know if he got it done or if I was just lucky and mine was built during the time they weren't installing them. Either way it's not there. The window sticker showed it in the standard equipment portion and there was a "Sliding Rear Window Delete" on the money side. Regardless, I'm happy with the way this turned out no matter who's responsible for it.

Here's a few pics of it fresh off the transport.

140125_04.jpg140125_05.jpg140125_07.jpg140125_08.jpg140125_09.jpg140125_10.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said I could pick it up Monday. They have to clean it up, tint the front door windows, and install the color-matched mirror caps and door handles. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight or tomorrow night. :)

Added one more pic. I'm glad I had already decided to run premium fuel before I saw this!!

140125_13.jpg

Good looking truck. Did you get the 6.2? If so, that's why it requires premium fuel.

After reading some of the posts regarding 6.2L fuel requirements I decided not take chance by using the lower octane stuff. Some said they did and that you could but I just couldn't do it. "Go-Fast" motors deserve the very best. :-)

Tapatalk via iPhone 5s

I have the 6.2 L.an awesome engine/ truck. But, the manual states premium gas is required. Failure to use premium could cause engine damage and void the warranty. I figure a $50,000+ truck, I am not going to risk the engine to save $5-6 bucks on gas.

What a beautiful truck! Congrats, treat it well.

And just wondering, there's nothing special on the engine covers for the 6.2's??

And I would like the black oem grill on this trim to have some contrast from all of the chrome.

Archived