Springs, or blocks?

So, my 4 inch BDS kit is still sitting in the garage for my 2011 1500.

I originally just ordered the kit as is with the rear block, but I am now wondering if I should have opted for replacement springs. Is it worth it?

I do not tow, and only spend about 15% of my time off road, and that is fairly light driving too. Just wondering what everyone else has done?

I just have blocks for mine, I never tow in this truck & hardly go off-roading.

Do you notice that the rear end is softer, or any kind of sagging?

If you mash the pedal down, any wheel hop or vibration? I believe there is a 2 inch block from factory right? I haven't actually looked in the kit yet, but if it is meant to lift the entire truck 4 inches, it must be a 6 inch block. That's a lot of block!

Stock block is 1.25" and if you have the kit in your garage, go out and measure the block..... I'd guess the block is going to be around 4" because the lift will also level the truck. So the front is 4 inches of actual lift and rear would be 3ish of actual lift.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Do you notice that the rear end is softer, or any kind of sagging?

If you mash the pedal down, any wheel hop or vibration? I believe there is a 2 inch block from factory right? I haven't actually looked in the kit yet, but if it is meant to lift the entire truck 4 inches, it must be a 6 inch block. That's a lot of block!

i can't really tell. I haven't put nothing to heavy into my back of my bed, I think its a 4 or 5 inch block.

Archived