matthew2424

Remote Start GM 17801236

I purchased this add on for my 2008 Sierra, but I sold that truck so this is in my garage. It is GM part number 17801236 and it includes two transmitters and a sheet that the dealer needs to flash the truck. I'm in San Antonio, TX and I am asking $100 local or $120 shipped. paypal is acceptable.

Thanks

21 minutes ago, Jd87sep said:

Matthew2424 do you still have this?

Dude this was almost 5 years ago

1 hour ago, Nasty said:

Dude this was almost 5 years ago

Dude. No replies to the add. Maybe he had a tough time selling it. Who knows? I do believe I am probably wasting my time but worth a shot because 17801236 is no longer available. I just need the activation code unless there's another way around it. I don't want to splice into factory harness if I don't have to.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jd87sep said:

Dude. No replies to the add. Maybe he had a tough time selling it. Who knows? I do believe I am probably wasting my time but worth a shot because 17801236 is no longer available. I just need the activation code unless there's another way around it. I don't want to splice into factory harness if I don't have to.

Welcome to the site. Do not think you can do it without a code, vehicle needs it to activate the remote start and theft deterrent systems.  

7 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Welcome to the site. Do not think you can do it without a code, vehicle needs it to activate the remote start and theft deterrent systems.  

Thanks for the welcome. Everything I have seen leads me to believe you are right.