My new LTZ

you probably are right. i will keep watch on them. i have about 650 miles on them so far. will post back later with the results. might be a few months

No problem. It's at least a few months before I can afford new tires haha

Mine are SR-A I've just a little over 4,000 miles on them, still rides great to me. But because of this forum I now need new tires and a leveling kit ;)

Nice truck, love the new body style. Waiting on my 2014 LTZ............... :sigh: received my order status 1/2 hour ago....."You are currently at event code 4800 - Rail Ramp Unload. Your vehicle is being unloaded at the distribution center"

Nice truck, love the new body style. Waiting on my 2014 LTZ............... :sigh: received my order status 1/2 hour ago....."You are currently at event code 4800 - Rail Ramp Unload. Your vehicle is being unloaded at the distribution center"

Thanks. That has to be killing ya waiting.

Thanks. That has to be killing ya waiting.

Sure makes for some long days at work, watching the clock and just waiting for the dealership to call saying its in. I would surely think I should get it within the next week.

Sure makes for some long days at work, watching the clock and just waiting for the dealership to call saying its in. I would surely think I should get it within the next week.

You will love it.

You will love it.

2014-06-21121256.jpgIt finally arrived, picked it up yesterday and I do love it. White Diamond Tricoat LTZ, 6.2L with tralier max, tow mirrors, driver alert, Nav.... well pretty much everything but the kitchen sink. Added Bedrug and FiberMax Bakflip Tonneau

• 1 month later...

Archived