My new LTZ

Got it two weeks ago. Brought home two different trucks to try: sierra SLT and silverado LTZ. I liked the LTZ by far. Couldn't get past the wood trim on the gmc. These 2014's are quite a step up from what I use to drive. Had the same chevy for 15 yrs. still don't want to let it go.

imagejpg2_zpsa6700ab8.jpg

imagejpg1_zps8bed15ae.jpg

Congrats!! I had my 2007 for almost 7 years and was by far the best truck I have owned. The LS motor is just one of the best. Had next to no issues in that time. I hope the 2014 LTZ I have now turns out to be a good one. Runs great and good gas mileage but have vibration issues that are inconsistent. I am hoping it's the tires. I have a rear end whine also that is not going away for 6000 miles now?? We'll see..

Best of luck w/ the new ride!

thanks guys. my '99 still pulls strong. no problems with that motor at all. debating on what to do with the truck. probably should sell it since it would help with paying for the tonneau cover i ordered plus the other goodies i want. i plan to linex the bed, tint windows, rear seat storage box, and maybe upgrade the floor mats. it came with upgraded Chevy floor mats, but they are pretty pathetic for an all weather mat.

Congrats, the new one looks just like the on I just picked up on sat. I am very happy with my new one and I'm sure you are too. The only thing for me is the new one still feels strange to drive, my old 06 with 175k on the clock feels so much more normal to me when I drive it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats, the new one looks just like the on I just picked up on sat. I am very happy with my new one and I'm sure you are too. The only thing for me is the new one still feels strange to drive, my old 06 with 175k on the clock feels so much more normal to me when I drive it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it does take some getting used to. i am in love with it.

post a pic of your truck.

goodyears. forgot which ones

Looks like Goodyear Wrangler SR-A's. Assuming the truck rides smooth right now, can you let us know please if you start to develop vibration in the truck after 2-3,000 miles? A lot of us are having some vibration issues and suspect the tires. In my case my truck rode smooth as glass for the first couple of months of ownership and then started to develop a vibration over time which is why I suspect it's the tires in my case.

Looks like Goodyear Wrangler SR-A's. Assuming the truck rides smooth right now, can you let us know please if you start to develop vibration in the truck after 2-3,000 miles? A lot of us are having some vibration issues and suspect the tires. In my case my truck rode smooth as glass for the first couple of months of ownership and then started to develop a vibration over time which is why I suspect it's the tires in my case.

you probably are right. i will keep watch on them. i have about 650 miles on them so far. will post back later with the results. might be a few months

Archived