2015 GMC 2500 Delivered

I've been asking about the new style mirrors for a month now, and my dealership still has no clue what I'm talking about. Every other HD on their lot had towing mirrors, except the truck I wanted of course. I made them give me a set for free, but I'm still waiting on the new fancy power folding tow mirrors!

Dealer called me Thursday and said my truck is in, Wahoo can't wait to see it. Still have to PDI it and install all the xtra goodies i like having on a truck. So it looks like i will get it around the 26th of July. Still not sure which mirrors i got but as soon as i know i will post with pics. :gmc::D

• 5 weeks later...

The new mirrors can be seen on the pic of the "All Terrain" version of the GMC 2500HD. The are power folding and extending with puddle lamps and running lamps as well. I talked to a tech and it will most likely involve a new BCM, harness and mounts. IMHO, not worth the hassle. I definitely like the look better. I like the power fold option and the running lights. We will see what comes of it.

Archived