2014/15+ HD PowerFold OEM Tow Mirrors (The Ones We've Been Waiting

superchargedss

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got them installed!!!.... Went to Dealership for programming but Tech wasn't in today but will have them done Monday morning at 7:30. I will let everyone know the outcome then.

Who the heck doesn't have a tech in on saturday!?!?! Lol that's our money making day for sure

Alright, for those who don't want to have it reflash from the dealer and wants to know the color wires to have it your way.. LOL

The solid orange wire is for the front amber light in the slot "#1"on the plug. You can move and connect to slot "13" Red/blue stripe to have it on with your blinker or you can wire your own as running light.

The solid Yellow wire is for the 2 little white led in slot "#2" on the plug .You can run your own wire and connect to the reverse light or you can move it to slot "#1" to have it on as your puddle lights. :D

Alright, for those who don't want to have it reflash from the dealer and wants to know the color wires to have it your way.. LOL

The solid orange wire is for the front amber light in the slot "#1"on the plug. You can move and connect to slot "13" Red/blue stripe to have it on with your blinker or you can wire your own as running light.

The solid Yellow wire is for the 2 little white led in slot "#2" on the plug .You can run your own wire and connect to the reverse light or you can move it to slot "#1" to have it on as your puddle lights. :D

Do you have any idea what wire is the reverse tilt? Because you should be able to attach the 2 backup LED lights to the tilt wire and have them work for reverse.

Do you have any idea what wire is the reverse tilt? Because you should be able to attach the 2 backup LED lights to the tilt wire and have them work for reverse.

I do, but didn't want to connect it that way since I like to have it on at night when I press the remote and it still act like puddle lights...

Archived