2014/15+ HD PowerFold OEM Tow Mirrors (The Ones We've Been Waiting

superchargedss

Was posted on another forum this morning that the backup lights and marker lights dont work (marker lights flash, but thats it). Something about the truck having to be flashed/programmed for them to work. I really dont care about either of them, I just want the power fold option haha

This can still be accomplished by hard wiring to driving lights and reverse lights

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, for those of you that will be installing these mirrors and want to know how to remove the door panels here is a link that will show you step by step (It's for installing automated door steps but it still works for this project too)... http://www.amp-research.com/?dl_id=249

Hey guys, for those of you that will be installing these mirrors and want to know how to remove the door panels here is a link that will show you step by step (It's for installing automated door steps but it still works for this project too)... http://www.amp-research.com/?dl_id=249

Great post! I'll add it to the original post as well. Thank you!

SuperSS, if the LEDs and Ambers do not work, do you think it will be an issue to get the vehicle flashed / reprogrammed?

Ok.. They don't work at night. I'm going to my dealer Friday to see if it can be flashed.

What was weird is when I unlocked my truck with the keyfob, the amber lights kit up until I opened the door. So they have power to them, just need the proper programming.

Was there any pins missing on the vehicle connector side as compared to the mirror plug side. If all the pins are there on both side then everything should work once the proper program is installed. May need the program for the dqs option.

Archived