LED with high beams

I've searched the site but can't find an answer. I have a Sierra SLE and in the process of installing a 19" light bar in the bumper. I was planning on using the add-a-circuit to the high beam fuse to trigger the relay. On my truck it appears to be a 3 pin micro fuse. I cannot locate an add-a-fuse for this.

Where is everyone else tying into the high beam wire? I prefer not to splice into the wire if possible.

Also, I have read about putting a diode across the relay to prevent voltage spike. Is everyone else doing this?

I've searched the site but can't find an answer. I have a Sierra SLE and in the process of installing a 19" light bar in the bumper. I was planning on using the add-a-circuit to the high beam fuse to trigger the relay. On my truck it appears to be a 3 pin micro fuse. I cannot locate an add-a-fuse for this.

Where is everyone else tying into the high beam wire? I prefer not to splice into the wire if possible.

Also, I have read about putting a diode across the relay to prevent voltage spike. Is everyone else doing this?

it's under the hood 3 pin 10 amp lower left side I used it with a fuse tap to my relay

Archived