2014 silverado mylink xm channel names instead of channel #'s

When I save a xm channel to my favorites, it displays the xm channel number(xm 96). Can I change that so it displays the channel name(ESPN Radio)?

This is on a 2014 Silverado with the 8" MyLink display.

Try this.

I have watched the video and know how to manually change the names thru settings. Thought there might be a toggle that im not finding to switch the name display. I do not want to manually change each and ever xm station name. I currently have a 2015 loaner as mine is in the shop with a leaky roof. On the loaner when I save a station to the favorites the channel name displays not the station number. Is the difference from a 2014 to 2015?

I have watched the video and know how to manually change the names thru settings. Thought there might be a toggle that im not finding to switch the name display. I do not want to manually change each and ever xm station name. I currently have a 2015 loaner as mine is in the shop with a leaky roof. On the loaner when I save a station to the favorites the channel name displays not the station number. Is the difference from a 2014 to 2015?

Quite possibly yes. I dont ever recall seeing something like that on my 2014.

Archived