2005 Sierra 1500 crew cab catback?

New to the forum. I'm buying a 05 Sierra 1500 crew cab tomorrow and want to do a catback. I'm looking for something that won't have drone and dual out at the bed corner. 2 trucks ago was a 99 Silverado 1500. That truck had long tubes, no cats, and a single outlet Magnaflow catback. That truck had drone on the highway. So I would use my 03 Cobra on long trips. So, what's out there that is stainless and quiet? Part numbers would be great too.

The MBRP systems are nice. They have T-409 stainless as a mid-range, i had that with my 4.8 and liked it. They also offer a T-304 system which is a bit more pricey. Here are links to them

T-304 http://mbrpautomotive.com/index.php?page=products&part=S5018304

T-409 http://mbrpautomotive.com/index.php?page=products&part=S5018409

I noticed that said for EC and CC. Do you know if Borla is the same way? I would think so because they have the same wheel base with the short bed.

Should be. I immediately went to MBRP because i didnt know your budget. I had the XP series MBRP which was the T-409. Borla and Corsa use T-304 stainless and i would recommend Corsa all day long, but they don't offer the exit style you want

Thanks for the help. I'll give Borla a call during lunch break to see if they think it'll work. Which one is quiet by Corsa? I might look into them as well.

Any large touring muffler will do and not drone. As far as catbacks, corsa and borla have catbacks for your truck with touring mufflers, are stainless, but pricey. Another alternative is dynomax VT catbacks. It's a lot less expensive and does not drone

Archived