Long beds, who's got 'em?

I bought off the lot, it came with major discounts. Once I get the lights working, i'll feel better.

Ah I see. Did you purchase one of the factory kits?

15hdriver Did those new style mirrors plug right in? Mine is an early 2015 and would like the markers that on are on new mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early build HD there is a jumper harness needed to make them work in addition to the door harnesses (which all trucks need).

Ah I see. Did you purchase one of the factory kits?

Early build HD there is a jumper harness needed to make them work in addition to the door harnesses (which all trucks need).

Yes, I told the parts dept guy that I wanted the black/chrome mirrors with the marker and reverse lights, he ordered the kit along with a harness kit, which happened to be the wrong harness which is why I have to go back on Friday. When I went in to have the install done, I made them install the mirrors but of course none of the lights are currently operational.http://20151107_084218.jpg

• Like 1

Sweet rides! Both double cabs, right?

Yup...the Chevrolet looks great!! I ordered mine from scratch with the wife sitting next to me...every time she said something about an option, I ordered it!

Sierra Boy

• Like 1

Leveled in front 1" block in back. american racing wheels and 33's.. Love it!

Can you give more info on your leveling kit? Mfg & part number, does it include differential spacers to maintain axle angle? How's the ride?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My dad always said "If you cannot put a 4X8' sheet of plywood in the bed, between the wheel wells, it is not a truck".

I completely agree.

The shortbeds are cute, but when it comes to actually using a truck for what a truck is made for, there is no substitution for an 8' bed.

Anyone who has ever moved with a full size truck with a short bed knows exactly what I'm talking about.

• Like 2

My dad always said "If you cannot put a 4X8' sheet of plywood in the bed, between the wheel wells, it is not a truck".

I completely agree.

The shortbeds are cute, but when it comes to actually using a truck for what a truck is made for, there is no substitution for an 8' bed.

Anyone who has ever moved with a full size truck with a short bed knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Agreed. I've always felt the same way.