HD Review Article

Zane

Great article with tons of info!!!  An exclusive!!!  You've done a great job Mervz, and I appreciate your effort as much as you enjoyed the "free-ride"...

The only thing is that I wish the thumbnails didn't take so long to load...  If you could make them smaller so they would load faster for us dial-up guys it would be awsesome...  ( I hate to wait for 3-4 minutes to get the thumbnails and then have to wait another minute or so for the pic to download that I want to see)

Quote: from Shaners on 7:59 pm on July 10, 2001

Great article with tons of info!!!  An exclusive!!!  You've done a great job Mervz, and I appreciate your effort as much as you enjoyed the "free-ride"...

The only thing is that I wish the thumbnails didn't take so long to load...  If you could make them smaller so they would load faster for us dial-up guys it would be awsesome...  ( I hate to wait for 3-4 minutes to get the thumbnails and then have to wait another minute or so for the pic to download that I want to see)

Let me see what i can do for you Shaners!

Whered my original post go?

Well ill say it again or at least try and remember

NICE PICS MERVZ

How did you go about getting the truck?  Friends, rent it, get it through gm, or dealership?

Just wanted to know thanks

Now bowtie, I never asked to be an administrator....just wanted to get a peek into the secret forum..!!!!  Just to make sure everyone understands, I was joking of course, it was a great article and contained MUCH more detail than most major magazine vehicle reviews I have read.....  

Quote: from RyanbabZ71 on 12:07 am on July 11, 2001

How did you go about getting the truck?  Friends, rent it, get it through gm, or dealership?

Thanks. We got the truck strait from GM. We used the same program that Motor Trend, or Car And Driver use to get vehicles to test from GM.

Nice job!

I see lots of familiar touches in my Avalanche...I wonder if the 2002 will have the more aggresive grille style of the the Avalance?

I need a plow truck...hmmn . Maybe I should ask the wife if I can buy another truck...whoops haven't had one of those for many a  year.  My only prob is garage space. :)

Archived