2014 Silverado - hub centric rings for method wheels

Has anyone found hub centric rings that work with Method Race Wheels. The 2014 silverado has a hub bore of 78.1mm and the method wheels have a center bore of 94mm. I've gotten these balanced twice already and I'm hating the fact that I can't get rid of the high speed vibration.

Hub rings fill the gap between the oem hub and the hub gap for aftermarket wheels.

They are generally not needed (I don't run them) with acorn bulge style lugs that self center themselves when mounting correctly.

However, like the OPs issue, they can help if you're getting vibes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hub rings fill the gap between the oem hub and the hub gap for aftermarket wheels.

They are generally not needed (I don't run them) with acorn bulge style lugs that self center themselves when mounting correctly.

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification. First time I've heard of this.

Exactly. Hub centric rings ensure that the wheel is centered on the hub. Are they necessary? No, not at all but sometimes a wheel wont center correctly with acorn lugs. Will this fix my issue? There's a 50/50 chance to be honest. I rather try this first since I have experienced wheel shake before that was cured by adding hub centric rings

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/slight-annoying-vibration-finally-cured-hub-centric-vs-lug-centric.220066/

Edited by Ericruiz911

• 2 years later...
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 6:33 AM, Ericruiz911 said:

Exactly. Hub centric rings ensure that the wheel is centered on the hub. Are they necessary? No, not at all but sometimes a wheel wont center correctly with acorn lugs. Will this fix my issue? There's a 50/50 chance to be honest. I rather try this first since I have experienced wheel shake before that was cured by adding hub centric rings

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/slight-annoying-vibration-finally-cured-hub-centric-vs-lug-centric.220066/

Did you ever get these on/did it fix your high speed shake?

• 3 months later...