The age old suspension lift question!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might have to do this when i get my bonus this spring. I like the look of that. Will look really good with new tires.

I highly recommend it! It looks and drives like a whole new truck!

For Reference:

bcf328952e9844134d5c64177781feaa.jpg

what do you have for overall height? Front rear and on star antenna. Looks good

I went out and measured for you since I have the same lift.

From the ground to the top of the Onstar antenna the truck is 78" tall so 6 1/2 feet.

• 1 month later...

How is everyone liking their Zone 4.5? What wheel dimensions and off-sets are you guys running within rubbing? Also, jnach how do you like that Magnaflow 14? Debating between the 14 and the super 44.

How is everyone liking their Zone 4.5? What wheel dimensions and off-sets are you guys running within rubbing? Also, jnach how do you like that Magnaflow 14? Debating between the 14 and the super 44.

I love my 4.5" Zone. I feel almost like it's taller than that as well considering my buddy has a 6" with 35"s and his truck is only about 2 inches taller than mine and I have stock tires lol The Magnaflow is pretty nice to be honest. I listened to both the super 44 and the 14 on my truck before I chose (the shop just fastened them both on temporarily) and the 14 has more grit while the 44 is just loud. Here's a video of my 14. I left my adaptive valve on and it still gives me loudness and quiets the v4 flutter but after awhile I pinned the valve open so I could hear that v8 :)

https://vimeo.com/198384404

Archived