I have a 2015 GMC Sierra Denali that I have been experienceing some things I have read about on this forum.

I too have had the clunking or shifting of the seat bed.

I aslo have a problem with the heated seat. Most times if I use the bottom and lumbar selection only the seat bottom gets warm.

The back or lumbar does not get warm. I have had to the dealer on a couple of occations and of course they say they did not recreate the condition.

It seams if i cycle through the heated seat and cooled seat a few times i can get the lumbar to come on.

I find this completely unacceptable for a $55k truck.

I have a 2015 GMC Sierra Denali that I have been experienceing some things I have read about on this forum.

I too have had the clunking or shifting of the seat bed.

I aslo have a problem with the heated seat. Most times if I use the bottom and lumbar selection only the seat bottom gets warm.

The back or lumbar does not get warm. I have had to the dealer on a couple of occations and of course they say they did not recreate the condition.

It seams if i cycle through the heated seat and cooled seat a few times i can get the lumbar to come on.

I find this completely unacceptable for a $55k truck.

Hello tjaudet829,

Transitioning to a new vehicle should be an exciting time, and I know you shouldn’t expect these types of concerns. We would like to formally document your feedback and offer our assistance to your dealership visit. If that is of interest to you, please send us a private message with your VIN, mileage, contact information, and dealership. Any additional details you'd like to provide would help us as well.

Best,

Anthony J.

GM Customer Care

Archived