New to me Silverado 2500HD

Hey Folks,

I recently purchased a used 2015 2500HD. Going to use it to tow our new camping trailer ... 2005 Tundra 4.6L didn't have enough horsepower :-)

Anyway, the truck came with, what I believe to be, a dealer installed roll-up bed cover. Does anyone know who makes the dealer installed roll-up bed covers for Chevy. I would like to see if an installation PDF might be available for download.post-167199-0-86396100-1483316438_thumb.jpg

post-167199-0-86396100-1483316438_thumb.jpg

Hey Folks,

I recently purchased a used 2015 2500HD. Going to use it to tow our new camping trailer ... 2005 Tundra 4.6L didn't have enough horsepower :-)

Anyway, the truck came with, what I believe to be, a dealer installed roll-up bed cover. Does anyone know who makes the dealer installed roll-up bed covers for Chevy. I would like to see if an installation PDF might be available for download.attachicon.gifIMAG0086.jpg

Can you post a pictures of the cover itself or does it have bowtie in the material itself on the top of the cover if it does i think it is just like a bestop roll up

Dealer installed doesn't neccessarily mean GM parts. It could be any brand that the dealer had installed. Best to try and find a manufacturer name on it somewhere. Then hit up google

Can you post a pictures of the cover itself or does it have bowtie in the material itself on the top of the cover if it does i think it is just like a bestop roll up

Yes, it has the Bowtie.

Thanks shreff86, close, but not quite all the cigars :-) The one on my truck has 3 round support bars, and the bed clamps are slightly different. I did download the install manual for the one you linked to though. Here is a link to the one that I have: http://www.autotrucktoys.com/chevy_silverado/GM-OEM-Chevy-Silverado-Soft-Tonneau-Cover-PRD4451.aspx

I know the clamps are different the GM require no tools and they both have round support bars I cannot prove they manufacture the GM ones but to many similarities for them not to be in my opinion. The only difference is the bowite on the fabric and different style of clamp which they would have to be slightly different

Archived