Just signed the papers on my new Sierra denali

Been looking for a Denali for quite some time. I was looking to lease with $0 out of pocket, just sign and drive. and knew all the numbers, just needed to find the right truck. First dealership I went to quoted me $640 a month then came back at $593. Left there and went to another dealership they told me $559. So I went back to dealership 1 to see if they could do better, they matched it and said they could find the truck. No problem so I gave them my business. 2 weeks go on and they can't find the truck I want because the dealerships which have the truck don't want to trade. Ok I understand but upset because they said it wouldn't be a problem. White Denali, black interior, ultimate package. Just for fun I go to another dealership and look at a Denali with the cocoa interior and I fell in love with that interior on the white truck. Run some numbers with them and it comes back at $457 a month nothing out of pocket. Signed the papers last night and picking it up this evening after they put the black 22" wheels on. MSRP was 66,xxx. looking at all the other numbers I feel I got a hell of a deal. 36 month lease 12k miles a year nothing out of pocket $457 a month. I'll post some pics up tonight when I pick it up.

Archived