Cylinder 5 misfire help

I don't know if it could be bad gas every time you get gas. If it was bad gas I'd figure you'd have misfires on multiple cylinders and if it had trash in the gas or something then your even cylinder would misfire since the odd cylinders fuel rail is where the feed from the tank comes from and normally deposits floating in the gas make their way to opposite side of the rail on the even side and then have no where to go but clog an injector up. I'd say you have something else going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Justin101714

I don't know if it could be bad gas every time you get gas. If it was bad gas I'd figure you'd have misfires on multiple cylinders and if it had trash in the gas or something then your even cylinder would misfire since the odd cylinders fuel rail is where the feed from the tank comes from and normally deposits floating in the gas make their way to opposite side of the rail on the even side and then have no where to go but clog an injector up. I'd say you have something else going on.

Thats what i what i thinking, bad gas multiple misfires. The cel comes on and flashes for less than a minute than goes out.so i dont think its an injector problem, maybe coil pack?

A blinking check engine light is a current misfire, the ECM can't discriminate what is causing the misfire, it could be the injector, coil, spark plug or the wire. I'd start swapping stuff to a different cylinder and see if the misfire moves.