22x10 -25 offset

Can someone tell me if I can fit 22x10 -25 offset wheels on a leveled 2014 silverado? I saw only 1 person on custom offset that is running this set up but I want to be sure if I can run this. I have searched this forum already and haven't found anything on 22x10 -25. I do know that you can clear on 20x10 -19 offset with level kit with just plastic trimming. I am going to be running the 2.5 FOX coilover in the front and 2.0 in the rear. Someone let me know please!! Oh and tires will be Toyo M/T 33x12.5

I am following this big custom shop out in Cali on Instagram and they posted a Denali with a level kit on 22x10 -25 offset. It was a video and a picture they posted. I tried to research to confirm more about this fitment but haven't found much. Just trying to get a confirmation...

I run 22x10 on 33x12.5 with a Zone 4.5" and no trimming and I rub at full lock, however my track width is pushed out 1.5" which you won't have which will help you in fitting that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me if I can fit 22x10 -25 offset wheels on a leveled 2014 silverado? I saw only 1 person on custom offset that is running this set up but I want to be sure if I can run this. I have searched this forum already and haven't found anything on 22x10 -25. I do know that you can clear on 20x10 -19 offset with level kit with just plastic trimming. I am going to be running the 2.5 FOX coilover in the front and 2.0 in the rear. Someone let me know please!! Oh and tires will be Toyo M/T 33x12.5

949dbca58dba1b9006378aae9b4c8810.png

I run 20x10 -25 offset with 33x12.5 Atturo Trail Blades XT. However, I also have 3" lift spindles and Bilsteins on the max setting up front. Without having spacers in the rear yet, you can see the difference in track width. Before the spindles I rubbed a lot. After the spindles less rubbing. You can get by... I would suggest a minor NorCal mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 20x10 -25 on 33x12.5 with a 2.5" level and 1.5" body. It'll barely catch in reverse only to the left. I'd say you'll need that body lift or you'll have to do some good trimmin

Thanks for everyone feedback! Keep them coming. So I got in contact with showoffmotorsports11 on Instagram and he confirmed that the Denali have a 2.5 Magneride leveled kit. He said the wheels only rubbed the fender liner! So I am torn on what to do now because the feedback y'all have given me have me worried too because the trucks y'all have are definitely sitting higher with similar set ups and rubbing =(

I have 20x10 -25 on 33x12.5 with a 2.5" level and 1.5" body. It'll barely catch in reverse only to the left. I'd say you'll need that body lift or you'll have to do some good trimmin

Pics of your truck?

Thanks for everyone feedback! Keep them coming. So I got in contact with showoffmotorsports11 on Instagram and he confirmed that the Denali have a 2.5 Magneride leveled kit. He said the wheels only rubbed the fender liner! So I am torn on what to do now because the feedback y'all have given me have me worried too because the trucks y'all have are definitely sitting higher with similar set ups and rubbing =(

Pics of your truck?

I'm not even sure how to post pics on here anymore with photobucket bein gay. See if this works

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/rk071210/0104B787-140E-4C9F-91DA-673F430136AA_zpskhfvzvqf.jpg

Archived